• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

GS21-11P0 - DURApulse General Purpose VFD - 120V single phase - 1HP - New in Box

Xyphota

Ultra Member
I purchased this last December with the intent of adding VFD capabilities for my lathe, but now I have a mill and a welder that run on single phase 220V, so I am going to buy a 220V VFD instead. The only annoying thing about this VFD is if you want to get a full 1 HP out of it, you need to run it on a 20 amp circuit. Otherwise you should be able run a 3/4 HP motor off of it on your regular 15 amp circuit (Obligatory I am not an electrician and you should assume I have no idea what I am talking about). I paid about $240 CAD for it, so I'd be happy to let it go for $150 OBO. Local pick up would be preferred, but willing to ship on buyers dime.

More information and the manual + tech specs can be found here:

Attachments

• VFD Pic.jpg
    VFD Pic.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 7