• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Great Tutorial on Tap Types

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I don't know how I find these guys...I think they find me. But this guy has a great tutorial on when to use which tap.

You know he's knowledgeable because he has his name embroidered on his shirt.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I was just going to post that! We obviously get similar YouTube suggested interest links.

'embroidered shirt' LOL.
I'll take that over Mr. NYC-CNC. On the plus side he gets into some of the most amazing shops which I love. But every 2 seconds its an over the top, Whoaaaa!, Awesome!, Unreal!, No Waaayy.
Its getting to be like fingernails on a chalkboard to me - wait no more chalkboards. OK he is like a young Bob Villa on PBS This Old House - wait, kids wont know who he is either.
Aw never mind, just watch the show LOL

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I was just going to post that! We obviously get similar YouTube suggested interest links.

'embroidered shirt' LOL.
I'll take that over Mr. NYC-CNC. On the plus side he gets into some of the most amazing shops which I love. But every 2 seconds its an over the top, Whoaaaa!, Awesome!, Unreal!, No Waaayy.
Its getting to be like fingernails on a chalkboard to me - wait no more chalkboards. OK he is like a young Bob Villa on PBS This Old House - wait, kids wont know who he is either.
Aw never mind, just watch the show LOL
Must because our first names and last initials are the same...Google thinks we are one.

I love these educational vids that make me think I'm smarter because I watched them, and didn't waste my time. Dislike the ones with too much drama. When I rule this planet I intend to ban exclamation marks.

Last edited: