Great Tutorial on Tap Types

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I don't know how I find these guys...I think they find me. But this guy has a great tutorial on when to use which tap.

You know he's knowledgeable because he has his name embroidered on his shirt.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I was just going to post that! We obviously get similar YouTube suggested interest links.

'embroidered shirt' LOL.
I'll take that over Mr. NYC-CNC. On the plus side he gets into some of the most amazing shops which I love. But every 2 seconds its an over the top, Whoaaaa!, Awesome!, Unreal!, No Waaayy.
Its getting to be like fingernails on a chalkboard to me - wait no more chalkboards. OK he is like a young Bob Villa on PBS This Old House - wait, kids wont know who he is either.
Aw never mind, just watch the show LOL

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I was just going to post that! We obviously get similar YouTube suggested interest links.

'embroidered shirt' LOL.
I'll take that over Mr. NYC-CNC. On the plus side he gets into some of the most amazing shops which I love. But every 2 seconds its an over the top, Whoaaaa!, Awesome!, Unreal!, No Waaayy.
Its getting to be like fingernails on a chalkboard to me - wait no more chalkboards. OK he is like a young Bob Villa on PBS This Old House - wait, kids wont know who he is either.
Aw never mind, just watch the show LOL
Must because our first names and last initials are the same...Google thinks we are one.

I love these educational vids that make me think I'm smarter because I watched them, and didn't waste my time. Dislike the ones with too much drama. When I rule this planet I intend to ban exclamation marks.

Last edited: