Good day from Stittsville, ON

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
And welcome from Vancouver Island.
I am also a fan of Standard Modern, you just need to be patient waiting for your machine to come up for sale. I had WTB ads in the local buy/sell for almost a year looking for my machine before getting a phone call from someone willing to sell their machine.
Darrin - start a thread under Machine Talks to find your way back from "lost".

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome from Greely Ont. there is a wealth of information on the site, looking forward to seeing what you get for machines.
Enjoy
Bill

Foghorn

I might have a few of those:

View attachment 18209

;)

Craig
Just joined and sifting through the site. I have a Taig and most of the LeeValley accessories for both wood and metal that I bought over ten years ago. The Taig has been great for making wooden guitar bridge pins and some misc metal parts over the years but looking forward to learning and expanding my capabilities through this group. I liked this thread as it makes me want to share a Mike Pekovich designed woodworking toolbox that I built a few years ago. Hope you guys like it from a newbie!

Attachments

• Hanging tool3.jpg
    Hanging tool3.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 15
Welcome from Lillooet BC. Very nice toolbox! Thanks for the picture, as you may have heard, we're big on other people's pictures here.