• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Full tool box $240 St Catherines

trevj

Ultra Member
After 30+ years of experience with kidney stones, I can tell you that you’d be very surprised by what can be shoved up that pipe.
Nope. Had a good friend who was a Military Medic, telling me about doing swabs on guys that came in, 'for the itch'.
Might as well have been cleaning a rifle barrel. With a steel brush, soaked in pepper sauce!

Was a strong motivator, to be wary of the too-easy!

Did anybody get that Toolbox?
I messaged him a couple of days ago and said I was interested. He replied that it was still available. I asked him if I could come over right away to pick it up and directions for finding him. He hasn't replied since. I don't know what game he's playing because the ad is still up. I've pretty much given up. Didn't really want or need it all that much any way. It was just close by and seemed like a decent deal.

@Canadium - man that sucks - dude sounds like a person that can no longer be discussed. Sorry if my post has caused angst.
It's not a problem really. I imagine he had some one else message him before me but that first person has not been as quick to pick it up as I would have been. As a seller on Kijiji in the past I've been in awkward situations like this too. Several people reply to an ad and then as the seller you have to decide if you are going with the first to reply or the first to come and get it.