• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Flamal 29

mbond

Premium Member
I know that now, but at the time, the teacher was setting the lessons and giving me marks - all while i was paying for the privilege.

I learned quite a lot in school, but I have learned a lot more since leaving school

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
What I learned in school is how to 'get it done' quickly by a deadline. Another was how to use books as a second brain. Also to know the principles thoroughly so applying the details from the books gives a satisfactory result.

Not one class contributed information content toward my career or life, but general principles and work habits - priceless!

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
What I learned in school is how to 'get it done' quickly by a deadline. Another was how to use books as a second brain. Also to know the principles thoroughly so applying the details from the books gives a satisfactory result.

Not one class contributed information content toward my career or life, but general principles and work habits - priceless!
Learning how to learn.