• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Emco 3 Jaw chuck for sale.,Emco Super 11,140mm.NOS.

Emco 3 Jaw chuck for sale.,Emco Super 11,140mm ,3 Jaw chuck,D1-4 mount with both sets of jaws,never used,$400.00.I would consider shipping withing Canada.I am in Calgary.

Attachments

• P1070049.JPG
    P1070049.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1070050.JPG
    P1070050.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 0

bladesmith5

Emco 3 Jaw chuck for sale.,Emco Super 11,140mm ,3 Jaw chuck,D1-4 mount with both sets of jaws,never used,$400.00.I would consider shipping withing Canada.I am in Calgary.
I know its an old ad and a longshot but I'd like to purchase the chuck if its
still available? thanks, Barry

eotrfish

Super User
I know its an old ad and a longshot but I'd like to purchase the chuck if its
still available? thanks, Barry

Bladesmith5

I have a slightly used version of that chuck sitting on a shelf. I replaced it with a 6" Bison about 25 years ago so it's just been gathering dust since.

Both sets of jaws but I can't find the chuck key.

$300 plus shipping unless you want to pick it up in Calgary.

EMCO CHUCK 01.jpg

EMCO CHUCK 02.jpg

Skidesign

Bladesmith5

I have a slightly used version of that chuck sitting on a shelf. I replaced it with a 6" Bison about 25 years ago so it's just been gathering dust since.

Both sets of jaws but I can't find the chuck key.

$300 plus shipping unless you want to pick it up in Calgary.

View attachment 22192

View attachment 22194
Hi I’m in Edmonton and interested. Brand new to the forum and not quite sure how to navigate/reply. Looks like a great forum though and glad to have found it and this chuck. Please contact me (however you do that -newbie here) and let me know if it’s still available.

eotrfish

Super User
Hi I’m in Edmonton and interested. Brand new to the forum and not quite sure how to navigate/reply. Looks like a great forum though and glad to have found it and this chuck. Please contact me (however you do that -newbie here) and let me know if it’s still available.
The chuck is still available. PM me with your phone no. and we can discuss.