• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

editing icons inactive

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Is it a bug that I cannot use any of the icons in the editor window? Have I been banned from smilies? (I would insert a frown here if I could.....)

All text edits ie bold, italic, etc. too. Just me?

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Would anyone know what part of web browsers affect these icons? The site works ok on Chrome and my Android phone so it looks like it is something to do with Mozilla Firefox but Firefox works ok on other forums. I have cleared history, cache, cookies, restarted computer, reloaded website, etc. Hoping that some one knows at least what to google to look up the problem. My keywords have not helped me.

Attachments

• No options.jpg
    No options.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I think the latest Firefox update is broken. I can't watch netflix on my shop computer anymore and a bunch of other glitches.

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Do you use Firefox for browsing this site?
Can you try it to see if you have the same issue?