• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

editing icons inactive

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Is it a bug that I cannot use any of the icons in the editor window? Have I been banned from smilies? (I would insert a frown here if I could.....)

All text edits ie bold, italic, etc. too. Just me?

Would anyone know what part of web browsers affect these icons? The site works ok on Chrome and my Android phone so it looks like it is something to do with Mozilla Firefox but Firefox works ok on other forums. I have cleared history, cache, cookies, restarted computer, reloaded website, etc. Hoping that some one knows at least what to google to look up the problem. My keywords have not helped me.

Attachments

• No options.jpg
    No options.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
I think the latest Firefox update is broken. I can't watch netflix on my shop computer anymore and a bunch of other glitches.

Do you use Firefox for browsing this site?
Can you try it to see if you have the same issue?

Back