• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Do you have a mill and what kind is it?

What type of mill do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd check that lot for hidden German Shepherd's, too. He currently seems to have a surplus of them...
I kinda pawned one off on a forum member yesterday, so the numbers are dwindling..... In fact there's just one left, and I don't think she wants to go, so you are probably safe.....

Lemme guess: For Sale, good used South Bend 9A, no tooling but comes w/ a Free Puppy!
I'm slicker than that.....:cool:
I swung by the other day to offer up a hand with something, and just happened to forget that I had him with me. :rolleyes: So, I proclaimed this might take a little while, and handed his wife the leash...... We managed to turn a 20 minute fix into a two hour bonding session and hopefully all is well that ends well. Thanks Dave!
I have to say, he was looking pretty Regal riding out of here in the back seat of a Model T Ford, and you are a braver man than me... Lol

I'm slicker than that.....:cool:
I swung by the other day to offer up a hand with something, and just happened to forget that I had him with me. :rolleyes: So, I proclaimed this might take a little while, and handed his wife the leash......

lol, you actually did the puppy dog close with a puppy dog. (what its called in in sales).

I think I'd like a German Sheppard, but the sane part of me says don't be ridiculous :)

1938 british made cincinnatti #2 universal horizontal with powered vertical overarm. 50 taper on both. Recently aquired rpc and spun it up last week. Still in process of flushing fluids. First chips soonish.
View attachment 49642
snapchat-323253333-jpg.49642

Wow that's not a mill - it's a Dalek. What a brute - should make loads of chips. Congrats and let's see some videos.

iu

exterminate....

I love dogs. But I love them even more when I can just visit my Buddies dogs, or watch them for a weekend when they go away somewhere. It's fun for short periods of time, but I get to give them back until the next time.

yeah, like morning guy and night guy. Fun guy has mans best friend waiting buy the fire with a wagging tail, sane guy has to deal with the hair, the smell, the crap, the vet bills etc.

I've had dogs all my life till the last one died. Then wife said no more dogs. I miss my dogs. They are totally worth all the trouble. Much as I miss my dogs, I'd miss the wife even more.

True story:
(from about 30 years ago but I vividly remember it)
A customer (Bruce) and I were coming back from a trip to northwestern Ontario, it had been a long day so instead of going home we stayed overnight at his family cottage.
He was a 6+ ft heavy set guy with a VERY deep and loud voice. Bruce could made a bull in a china shop look tame.
While sitting at the kitchen table, I was telling him and his son about my dog.
Bruce’s sister and B-in-Law were near the kitchen sink and she was talking to her hubby about their kids or something.
Bruce blew his cork. He hollered at her “Christ woman shut up, the man is talking about his dog”.

I've had dogs all my life till the last one died. Then wife said no more dogs. I miss my dogs. They are totally worth all the trouble. Much as I miss my dogs, I'd miss the wife even more.
I am in the opposite situation. My wife is a dog person, but I'm not really. I tolerate the dogs because my wife wants them in the house. Interestingly, the dogs gravitate to me anyways. I both tell them no, and run the barbeque, so maybe it isn't so much of a surprise

Back