Do-all 26 inch band saw, $800, Calgary AB

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member

188574f7-503e-44a1-87de-440f36712446

About 8ft tall and weighs 2300 lbs:eek:

jorogi

Fabbing a table would be a job and a half, the DoAll ones are a large, heavy casting, very robust.

Deal at twice the price, makes me feel good, I got mine for less with the table, welder, grinder, fence, and four sets of blade guides. Mind you I did have to switch a plug so it would fit my power receptacles.

John

Chipper5783

Seems to have been listed since October 12th. No table, no blade welder - if one had the floor space it would be a cool project (I’ve been in quite a few shops, doesn’t seem like a common use machine - perhaps that certain task, cheaper than a laser/water jet etc).

trevj

Ultra Member
Great saw. Owner can go swimming with it, without the table on it, for that price!

No blade welder is a PITA, but a minor one.

Hard no, until the price is less than the gas money to get it from somewhere close, esp. if the table was originally a Hydraulic power feed one!

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Hard no, until the price is less than the gas money to get it from somewhere close, esp. if the table was originally a Hydraulic power feed one!

Around here, I've seen really bad DoAll bandsaws in terrible shape, incomplete, go for 1500-2000$ The only thing that is hard to fix or fabricate your way out of, is the vari-drive. If that wasn't working well, then it should be a hard NO. Tables are available, for a price, but making your own gimbles and putting a 1/2" slab on top isn't rocket science either. But that is if your hobby is fixing up machines.

Everybody's hobbhy is different. Values differ. I can only say what it is based on my values and skills.

trevj

Ultra Member
Around here, I've seen really bad DoAll bandsaws in terrible shape, incomplete, go for 1500-2000$ The only thing that is hard to fix or fabricate your way out of, is the vari-drive. If that wasn't working well, then it should be a hard NO. Tables are available, for a price, but making your own gimbles and putting a 1/2" slab on top isn't rocket science either. But that is if your hobby is fixing up machines.

Everybody's hobbhy is different. Values differ. I can only say what it is based on my values and skills.
Yeah, fill yer boots. Not a little bit interested, here, at any price over what I can get for yesterday's beer cans though!

Seen too many better equipped and more importantly "Complete" saws out there, to think this is worth any money at all!