Degen's New Project

If members locally (GTA) are interested on my next order if you need something I'd be happy to include it at their minimum per line item cost (not sure what it is currently as my orders are general fairly large so they are somewhat accommodating). Throwing this out as a feeler and with the right response will consider it.

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
Sorry, I missed your post.
I will contact you with my next requirements.
I know where you are in Brampton. :)

There is still a need for ‘Regional’ CHMW message boards for sharing tooling, etc.

I have been working with a couple guys around KW and it has quickly solved a few needs that I have had for prototyping, processing and welding.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
There is still a need for ‘Regional’ CHMW message boards for sharing tooling, etc.

You can request a local forum here:

Basically, the interest others show in having such a forum determines whether or not one is setup.

As you can see, there is a greater Toronto forum already that seems to reach Barrie. I'm not sure how practical that really is, but it is what it is.

I think there are a lot of members in the KWC area that prolly don't think of themselves as Greater Toronto......

As a premium member, you can also use the tool sharing forum and presumably set up a thread for KWC regional members.

No need to reply here and further dilute this thread. A simple thumbs up on this post will do and then post in the request a local forum.