• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Change gear possibilities?

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I guess if I'm really serious about it and want even more of a challenge I could attempt the gear on my homemade indexer for my little lathe. It might be worth the bragging rights/badge of honor.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I guess if I'm really serious about it and want even more of a challenge I could attempt the gear on my homemade indexer for my little lathe. It might be worth the bragging rights/badge of honor.

What dividing head do you have?

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
BS0
Although I didn't buy from this particular retailer I believe my is exactly the same as this.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Assuming my spreadsheet works, if you have these plates, no solution on 40:1 but 2 solutions on 90:1

Attachments

• SNAG-2022-01-27 9.24.39 PM.jpg
    SNAG-2022-01-27 9.24.39 PM.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 5
  • SNAG-2022-01-27 9.24.51 PM.jpg
    SNAG-2022-01-27 9.24.51 PM.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: