• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Brand New END MILLS for sale.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I've been in touch. He prefers to sell the entire selection, but he's been on vacation, and hasn't organized things yet. He promises to be in touch; perhaps a group buy?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
General Reminder: When working in the classifieds to be careful of any product you cannot inspect in person. Be careful about sending money to someone you have never met. etc.

Edit:

It's come to my attention that that @kcpro2018 is asking:
$12000 for the lot - of 200 end mills or about $60 per end mill.

Please never send someone you've never met $12K without involving an escrow company of some form. Please be careful.

Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
General Reminder: When working in the classifieds to be careful of any product you cannot inspect in person. Be careful about sending money to someone you have never met. etc.

Edit:

It's come to my attention that that @kcpro2018 is asking:
$12000 for the lot - of 200 end mills or about $60 per end mill.

Please never send someone you've never met $12K without involving an escrow company of some form. Please be careful.

I've also noticed that several scam ads on kijiji in the past have often had some sort of "away/holiday or out of office" notice to them. Im not sure why but am suspicious of any such ad. While the above ad does not sound too good to be true, that is another bait I've also almost fallen for.

Don

Jimbojones

Anyone else get a hissy email from Mr. RetailPlus? Says we missed out on 20k+ worth of end mills and he got $4800

Oh well...

Last edited:

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I told him to not contact me again. My top price, sight unseen, was 1K$ so he did well. I wish him the best.