• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Ask and you shall receive

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
This is funny stuff. Every one please post your favorite kijiji horror stories in written form here. I have 2 good ones but in not going first. Bonus points for kijiji deal related violence or threats. I told you mine were good :D

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I was in Edmonton for other reasons but took the chance to buy a pair of power shears for $10. Great deal. I get to the guys house in Beaumont and you can tell he's a hoarder. He has a storage container in the front driveway and a old van filled with stuff. Before I even get to the door I'm wondering... So he says the shears are in the garage and opening the door will take 4 and a half minutes. Exactly.

Ok the electric door motor is balky and you can hear it whining away while he hammers on the remote over and over. I wonder how he can stand it and then the door opens. It's a wall of stuff. You can't walk in. The cars are covered and piled with junk to the roof. He can't fix the opener cause you can hardly see it. He's got 350+ items listed on Kijiji...

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
I was in Edmonton for other reasons but took the chance to buy a pair of power shears for $10. Great deal. I get to the guys house in Beaumont and you can tell he's a hoarder. He has a storage container in the front driveway and a old van filled with stuff. Before I even get to the door I'm wondering... So he says the shears are in the garage and opening the door will take 4 and a half minutes. Exactly.

Ok the electric door motor is balky and you can hear it whining away while he hammers on the remote over and over. I wonder how he can stand it and then the door opens. It's a wall of stuff. You can't walk in. The cars are covered and piled with junk to the roof. He can't fix the opener cause you can hardly see it. He's got 350+ items listed on Kijiji...

Being this man is one of my greatest fears.

JW