Are wives (or husbands...) that bad?

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Note to self, dont go hunting with Dogggboy

or Dick Cheney
I wouldn't worry about it much. He mostly missed what he was aiming at....... She lived to torment him.

On another vein, isn't it funny how all that cute wildlife drives you crazy if you spoil them?

I fed geese in the back yard one winter. There is a reason they say "slick as goose sh$$". Our yard was a disaster for months. Way worse than doggy dooo.

Didn't learn my lesson. Fed wild turkey the next winter. Waaaay worse than geese. Stuff is jet black and stains.

Still didn't learn. Fed the deer one really bad winter. Can't be as bad as birds. WRONG! Big animals = big sh$$. Even worse, we had a bad tick infestation that coming summer!

Ya, don't feed wild animals.

I wouldn't worry about it much. He mostly missed what he was aiming at....... She lived to torment him.

On another vein, isn't it funny how all that cute wildlife drives you crazy if you spoil them?

I fed geese in the back yard one winter. There is a reason they say "slick as goose sh$$". Our yard was a disaster for months. Way worse than doggy dooo.

Didn't learn my lesson. Fed wild turkey the next winter. Waaaay worse than geese. Stuff is jet black and stains.

Still didn't learn. Fed the deer one really bad winter. Can't be as bad as birds. WRONG! Big animals = big sh$$. Even worse, we had a bad tick infestation that coming summer!

Guess you must be a city slicker? 1645968986563.gif

We used to feed the wild birds. Trouble is in the city it mostly attracted pidgeons, mice and rats. Gave up on that pretty quick! My wife loves gardening. The rabbits drive her crazy. She wants to get a crossbow. I don't trust her. I figure she will either shoot me or one of the neighbours either by intention or by mistake!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Guess you must be a city slicker? View attachment 21428

Too funny......

Not a chance. Born on a Prairie Farm - and planning to die on a farm in Ontario. Unless the bride goes first - in that event I'll bury her on the family plot out west and die where I was born.
Venison and lots of other wild game in the freezer every year of my adult life (50+) and lots of other wild game too. Ya, I eat them as nature intended but I also look after them.

I just hate ticks and don't much like slipping onto my butt in slimy black turkey sh$$ either. We feed them all way out back now. Just came in from doing just that!

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
We used to feed the wild birds. Trouble is in the city it mostly attracted pidgeons, mice and rats. Gave up on that pretty quick! My wife loves gardening. The rabbits drive her crazy. She wants to get a crossbow. I don't trust her. I figure she will either shoot me or one of the neighbours either by intention or by mistake!
Tell your wife to sprinkle a few moth balls around the edge of her garden.
Rabbits hate the smell.

Too funny......

Not a chance. Born on a Prairie Farm - and planning to die on a farm in Ontario. Unless the bride goes first - in that event I'll bury her on the family plot out west and die where I was born.
Venison and lots of other wild game in the freezer every year of my adult life (50+) and lots of other wild game too. Ya, I eat them as nature intended but I also look after them.

I just hate ticks and don't much like slipping onto my butt in slimy black turkey sh$$ either. We feed them all way out back now. Just came in from doing just that!
I know ticks are bad, already had Lyne in 2005 and spent enough time on antibiotics to get rid of it (funny thing don't think I got it in the woods hunting to walking about at home in the city).

Cheers,

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Well at least it sounds like most people have a decent understanding with their wives.
My wife & I have a working understanding ...she cooks & keeps me fed & I have clean shorts...and i make sure she never runs out of ammo through the summer & the truck & RV unit are ready to go for every "shoot weekend", everything else, including my shop, is superfluous to these conditions.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
This thread has gone on far too long almost as bad as Putin ramping up his nuclear arsenal threat.

Are there that many unhappy marriages out there? Tread carefully lads! LOL