Add your first name & picture to your profile please - what do you all think?

First name and Picture on your account - your opinion.

• Yes, first name and picture is ok.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Yes, first name but no picture

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Yes, picture only, no first name.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks. I'm just not comfortable with this.

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • I have another idea - posting about it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Marc Moreau

Marc Moreau
Yes your right when people say firearms are dangerous well in my hand it's only dangerous for the deer or the paper target. But with a computer they can destroy your life not killing you but affecting your mental. Imagine you look at your bank account nothing ok you got protection but how stress you gone a be before everything will get back to normal.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Premium Member
@Marc Moreau - I guess it's always a good time to tell funny stories......

I was travelling in Quebec with my wife during the height of the separatist movement. We were deep into the strongest area and we got lost (well, not really lost but didn't know how to get to where we planned to go).

So we decided to stop at a small gasoline service station and get a map. The fellow who helped us wasn't in any mood to attempt english. But I couldn't remember what the French word for map was. So I attempted to describe one.

Je desir un grande morceau de papier avec les linge et les route et les ville et les derection pour mon journee.

He stared at me for a good minute and then broke out into a huge belly laugh. "Ah, un carte!" I proudly said "Oui, UN carte!" and laughed too. We both had a great broken conversation after that and then he invited my wife and I to join his family for lunch. It was wonderful. It was an amazing experience just for giving it a try!

Marc Moreau

Marc Moreau
There is a lot of those stupid people they work in gaz station because they are not smart enought to get a better job but they don't care about loosing her job. This is bad french or english a customer is the person who put money in the cash. Same thing now when you call somewhere do 1 for other service dial 2 ect where was the time who you talk with a person who was helping you. People will say they hire only immigrant why ? some young person don't want to work.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Premium Member
There is a lot of those stupid people they work in gaz station because they are not smart enought to get a better job but they don't care about loosing her job. This is bad french or english a customer is the person who put money in the cash. Same thing now when you call somewhere do 1 for other service dial 2 ect where was the time who you talk with a person who was helping you. People will say they hire only immigrant why ? some young person don't want to work.

Lotta truth in all that Marc.

Farmers around me hire dozens of migrant workers each. Thousands in the area. Yet young Canadians are unemployed.