• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tool ACCUSIZE

Tool
Accusize Canada lists "used" (returned?) products on Ebay under seller name "quality_machine_shop". Most of the time it's 25 percent off; lighter things often includes free Canadian shipping. Right now I'm waiting for a set of chucking reamers that was $156.75 instead of $209.00

Currently they have quite a few QCTP sets listed.

Accusize Canada lists "used" (returned?) products on Ebay under seller name "quality_machine_shop". Most of the time it's 25 percent off; lighter things often includes free Canadian shipping. Right now I'm waiting for a set of chucking reamers that was $156.75 instead of $209.00

Thanks for that 'heads up'. Could be some bargains there- or at least prices that are more in line with the AliExpress and Banggood prices for similar (new) items.. They have 1500+ items listed on ebay under that seller name- both 'pre-owned' and new items. For the used items, it can be interesting to check the reviews on amazon; my guess is that's the source of many of the returned items.

Found it! Some nice stuff there @chip4charlie !

Thanks for sharing!

I only have a couple of Accusize 1/4" carbide tool holders for my lathe but they seem to be really decent. I've even used one in a fly cutter and it worked well. I'd have no issues buying more of their products

Back