8” vertex table $450

Perry

Ultra Member
I don't even want to ask what something like that weighs? I think the 10' one was around 60lbs. The 6" is 40 ish lbs.

Brent H

Ultra Member
Well, with the 3 jaw on it ..... the Rotary table is about 180 lbs by itself. - I will be making up some sort of stand so it can be moved about easier. I can lift it onto the mill now, but then that is about it for a while - LOL

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
A 12" is as big as I'd ever use. I prefer an 8" -- easier to handle, and big enough for most anything I can anticipate. A friend of mine bought Bert's 13", but that's just way too large for my needs. (and I couldn't afford it) So his 8" became available so I snatched up that one.

p.s. the 13" weighs just north of 250lbs.

Perry

Ultra Member
Those things must have their own gravitation pull. I've got a table top Grizzly mill. I passed the 8" one up, it was a great price but more than I really needed for the size of my mill.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
There were two large rotary tables on auction last week in Calgary - I think they were 12" or bigger. The tilting 12" went for over 500, non tilting one went for around 300. All with fees included. I saw similar prices before for large rotary tables. About $1 per lbs or so. They are priced so much less then new as they are not really needed anymore in the industry given prevalence of CNC. Similar prices on eBay from the US - shipping is just a killer.