• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

2x72 inch grinder Kit for sale. Edmonton location

Brian26

Premium Member
I have a basic kit which will make a perfectly good 2x72 inch grinder. I bought the digital plans from Brian Housewerke and had all the tricky parts cut (from .5" steel plate) on a laser cutter here in Edmonton. My kit is not as fancy as BH's latest 5th gen model, but is functionally the same. I will include some parts which BH supplies now in his kits - such as the steel tubing - although I never did get the weld seam removed from inside the 2-inch square tube. I also have some extras I intended to use, such as a long bolt to be used as a pivot for the machine to go into horizontal mode - although it is bigger than the one BH supplies (plus made from a higher grade of steel than you sometimes see). I already drilled out the holes for this, so that part is done. Never welded together as I am not a welder, and that's the reason actually why I need to find this kit a new home.

Looking to sell this without shipping - so someone in, or near Edmonton? Asking $500 CDN $ - which is about half what a comparable kit from BH will now cost you landed most anywhere in Canada. The image shown is from BH's website and is his latest version - mine does not have the fancy letters cut out, but I believe it is functionally identical. Or, could easily be made so...

I am happy to discuss this with anyone interested, so please PM me for any missing details.

Attachments

• Grinder Kit.jpg
    Grinder Kit.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 54