2x72 inch grinder Kit for sale. Edmonton location

Brian26

Premium Member
I have a basic kit which will make a perfectly good 2x72 inch grinder. I bought the digital plans from Brian Housewerke and had all the tricky parts cut (from .5" steel plate) on a laser cutter here in Edmonton. My kit is not as fancy as BH's latest 5th gen model, but is functionally the same. I will include some parts which BH supplies now in his kits - such as the steel tubing - although I never did get the weld seam removed from inside the 2-inch square tube. I also have some extras I intended to use, such as a long bolt to be used as a pivot for the machine to go into horizontal mode - although it is bigger than the one BH supplies (plus made from a higher grade of steel than you sometimes see). I already drilled out the holes for this, so that part is done. Never welded together as I am not a welder, and that's the reason actually why I need to find this kit a new home.

Looking to sell this without shipping - so someone in, or near Edmonton? Asking $500 CDN $ - which is about half what a comparable kit from BH will now cost you landed most anywhere in Canada. The image shown is from BH's website and is his latest version - mine does not have the fancy letters cut out, but I believe it is functionally identical. Or, could easily be made so...

I am happy to discuss this with anyone interested, so please PM me for any missing details.

Attachments

• Grinder Kit.jpg
    Grinder Kit.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 54