You thought your gear was expensive.

Johnwa

Ultra Member
Some places in the USA charge an annual tax on equipment inside a business. The robodrill would be taxed as property although they may call the tax something else.
At the coal fired generator I worked at, machinery and equipment was included in the property taxed value. This is in Alberta.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Oh wow. I wonder what the yellow line is for that to start happening John? 10k? 100k? 1M?

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Personally, I'd have a couple of those 120 round mags, just because I know they make some people really uncomfortable! Not like they are eminently practical, or easy to carry, just because they irritate the hells out of the weak minded! LOL! But mostly, those uncomfortable people are the ones preaching at me about why they claim I don't "Need", what I find my fun in using!
I can commiserate with you completely. I have had several heated discussions on "how many guns should I be allowed to have" and the question is always brought front & center "how many do you need" in a derogatory sense ....My return question...."Why do you have 15 or more spoons in your silverware drawer when two is all you and your husband need"....usually ends the conversation.