• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

WTB: South Bend 9 metric transposing gear.

JustaDB

Ultra Member
Looking for a 127/100 tooth gear so I can thread metric. Is anyone interested in 3D printing one? I can order from fleabay but would rather support you guys.

Jswain

Joe

Here's a link to a few choices, I went with the 47/37 because I (think) the door won't close with the 127/100 and the gear ratio is so close it will never matter.

JustaDB

Ultra Member

Here's a link to a few choices, I went with the 47/37 because I (think) the door won't close with the 127/100 and the gear ratio is so close it will never matter.
I read that the door won't close w/ the 127/100 gear, too. Unsure how much of an issue that is for me.

Jswain

Joe
47/37 is loaded into the printer. When it's finished it's yours if you'd like it

I believe the one I printed from there for mine I bored out and put a brass bushing in so you may need to do that if that's ok? I'll see what it measures off the printer I can't remember if I did it because it needed to be larger, or I just wanted a bushing in there like the ones from ebay

Last edited: