• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

WTB milling machine, but with a budget

There are several manufactures version of this in the case of BB it is a CT054 which I have.

However since modifying it over the years and mist recently converting it yo CNC it no longer looks anything like this.

Deni822

Single phase 220. Runs real nice. Has been sitting for a decade. Used it last week to cut some motor mounting slots on 3/8 plate. Did real well. Not to be confused with a 30hp Huron.
I'm interested Shop rat. Give me a call or text. 403 669 977one. Your PMs are not setup yet. Thanks.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
well..after a chat with the better 3/4's...looks like my budget took a boot to the backside...looks like any mill is gonna be a while coming...thanks to everyone for their insight and experience...

This is why I save money when I can, get great deals from time to time, and my wife will sell my stuff for less than its worth - if you get my drift!

Crankit

Welcome to the forum!
I'm in Salmon Arm, heads up, there aren't many mills that come up in the Okanagan, especially at a decent price. Keep an eye out for the Lower Mainland area of Marketplace for reasonably priced mills, even they will be over your budget.

Shop rat

Sorry to post here, but this is the only place I can post. Can anyone tell me why my email confirmation for a new member won’t show up in my email? I’ve checked and redone it a bunch of times, but I’m not receiving an email. As a wanna be new participant I’m stuck in no mans land unable to fully join. HELP

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
Sorry to post here, but this is the only place I can post. Can anyone tell me why my email confirmation for a new member won’t show up in my email? I’ve checked and redone it a bunch of times, but I’m not receiving an email. As a wanna be new participant I’m stuck in no mans land unable to fully join. HELP

Are you sure it didn't just go to spam or junk ?

Dec '21 they changed some email filtering rules on the internet (caused me a great deal of headache and still does on occasion). The sad part is the email doesn't even make it to spam or junk, it stalls at the provider. Has something to do about origin tags, they don't match it doesn't go through.

While it was supposed to reduce the spam, IMHO it didn't, just made life more difficult for the rest of us.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Swell !!!! Can a moderator phone me and confirm that I’m human and not a robot, and then push it through?

Try the Contact a Moderator link at the bottom of the main page

1670708247837.png

Shop rat

Tried won’t let me because I’m not an official member yet. Which is the problem, I can’t even delete my name and try over because it recognizes my email and says I need to confirm, but I get no confirmation. Totally frustrating!

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Tried won’t let me because I’m not an official member yet. Which is the problem, I can’t even delete my name and try over because it recognizes my email and says I need to confirm, but I get no confirmation. Totally frustrating!
@Janger , @Jwest7788 , @Alexander can you help this member please.

I also sent them a PM.

Craig

BTB- Your're not the first to have this happen.

Last edited: