• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

why some people never get covid, finally some clarity

A very good assessment of the Plandemic and responses is the National Citizens Inquiry Final Report:
https://nationalcitizensinquiry.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/NCI-Commissioners-Final-Report-Volume12-Inquiry-into-the-Appropriateness-and-Efficacy-of-the-COVID-19-Response-in-Canada-November-28-2023.pdf

1.12.2.An Ode to Truth and Integrity
Collectively, we‘ve been paying too much deference to our material comfort, and not enough to
truth. Accommodation with half-truths, lies by omission, blatant lies, or complicit silence has created
a culture in which the institutions have gradually rotted from within. The COVID-19 crisis has
revealed that our Western societies are on the slippery slope towards totalitarianism that cannot
happen without the consent and the active participation of the governed. We are all responsible for
what‘s happening, one way or another.

Which is why I won't participate.

The COVID-19 crisis has
revealed that our Western societies are on the slippery slope towards totalitarianism that cannot
happen without the consent and the active participation of the governed.

Like everyone else, you are entitled to your opinions.

I do not share them.

I give zero credibility to any "self-appointed citizen-led commission". Especially not one that determines its conclusions before the review is even started. Perhaps the biggest flaw of the study is that it was based on interviews and opinions gathered from a great majority of self-nominated individuals who were opposed to the vaccine and to public interventions.

If a bunch of my HSS machining friends and I got together and invited anyone who hates carbide inserts to come and tell us why, the report would surely condemn carbide inserts.

In my opinion, that is not how valid research is done. The average Citizen should not do studies like this - they don't know how. When they do - we should not listen to them.

I do not share them.

I give zero credibility to any "self-appointed citizen-led commission". Especially not one that determines its conclusions before the review is even started. Perhaps the biggest flaw of the study is that it was based on interviews and opinions gathered from a great majority of self-nominated individuals who were opposed to the vaccine and to public interventions.

If a bunch of my HSS machining friends and I got together and invited anyone who hates carbide inserts to come and tell us why, the report would surely condemn carbide inserts.

In my opinion, that is not how valid research is done. The average Citizen should not do studies like this - they don't know how. When they do - we should not listen to them.
YES YES I AGREE! We definitely should condemn carbide inserts. All the so called "research" is obviously very self serving and biased as it is done largely by the corporations that make the inserts! How can we trust "industry experts" when all they want to do is line their own pockets? I suspect Bill Gates is behind the carbide cover up. Wake up people, the government wants us to abandon our homemade hss tooling because WE can make it ourselves. THEY want to control our tools and decide what we will be allowed to make.
Once every one has drank the carbide Kool aid and has long thrown away hss tooling and the skills to make it, then THEY get to decide what they will sell us and eventually not ALLOW us to by carbide inserts and NO ONE but them will be able to turn the newest and most advanced metals and alloys. HSS will be obsolete because we were all blindly convinced of the carbide insert because of half-truths, lies by omission, blatant lies, or complicit silence! DOWN WITH CARBIDE and let the people be free with HSS!

I vote for @Susquatch to be our Supreme dictator.:p

I do not share them.

1726700529939.webp

Despite many of us being very skilled and knowledgeable, I'm glad most of us here recognize ourselves as hobby metalworkers. Spectrums of competency and expertise exist within both professional and amateur groups, but I hope it's safe to say they are not the same.

I find it too often easy and even arrogant to forget the foundation of knowledge we inherit and depend on, whether metalwork or medical science.

YES YES I AGREE! We definitely should condemn carbide inserts. All the so called "research" is obviously very self serving and biased as it is done largely by the corporations that make the inserts! How can we trust "industry experts" when all they want to do is line their own pockets? I suspect Bill Gates is behind the carbide cover up. Wake up people, the government wants us to abandon our homemade hss tooling because WE can make it ourselves. THEY want to control our tools and decide what we will be allowed to make.
Once every one has drank the carbide Kool aid and has long thrown away hss tooling and the skills to make it, then THEY get to decide what they will sell us and eventually not ALLOW us to by carbide inserts and NO ONE but them will be able to turn the newest and most advanced metals and alloys. HSS will be obsolete because we were all blindly convinced of the carbide insert because of half-truths, lies by omission, blatant lies, or complicit silence! DOWN WITH CARBIDE and let the people be free with HSS!

I vote for @Susquatch to be our Supreme dictator.:p
Well, aren't you being just a little poop kicker today.... :rolleyes: :p
Proud of you, your really fitting in nicely around here. ;):D

Back