• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Why does sourcing materials section only have source metals?

deleted_user

Super User
I think that the sourcing materials section is being wasted.

People want to source more than metals... services is a big one.

Tools is another.

Have ya'll given any thought to a directory database? and an update thread that people can use inform the appropriate people who maintain the listings of chnages?

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
we do have a lot of questions like where do i get .... or help me find... lots of those in the you have questions section. a directory might be a good idea. anybody else got any thoughts around that? it could be commercial perhaps as a second area.
@Jwest7788 @Alexander

deleted_user

Super User
we do have a lot of questions like where do i get .... or help me find... lots of those in the you have questions section. a directory might be a good idea. anybody else got any thoughts around that? it could be commercial perhaps as a second area.
@Jwest7788 @Alexander
I know that there is great info scattered around places like the links section, but if people dont search well they can miss it.

I dont know what sort of add-ons are available for this forum software, but if there is something I'd be happy to help work to populate a directory with information...