• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Who's Online?

Tecnico

(Dave)
Premium Member
Well, not who by name but I see there are 11 members logged in and 98 "guests". I'm curious, is that a bunch of members that don't log in and lurk or is the forum that popular with the Bot contingent?

If it's lurkers there are a ton of people out there that are interested in the forum which is a good thing!

D:cool:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
As I recall, the last time we looked at this, the majority were bots. We are popular and closely watched.

A few are potential new members. I'd like to think many of these join after a few visits.

But I'd bet most are just searching for something and got here via the info the bots provided.