Who Sold or Imported Zay machines?

Bandit

Super User
Be nice to see the rest of the wiring at the terminal block. Have seen a few motors that the wiring of the motor is attached to the under side of a terminal block and power hook up is on the top side. Basically, don't move the motor wires, just hook power and or jumpers to the terminals as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
@Bandit - Your comment about not moving the motor wires on the block is a question I just asked him in a PM a half hour ago or so before your post. That's one of the downsides of working off line cuz others don't get to follow what we are doing. That's mostly my fault. I am old and can't handle 20 people all giving directions at once. Plus I need a focussed thread. So we are gunna do this by txt message and phone.

Last edited:

Bandit

Super User
Not a problem about working on it off line, getting old is what happens by being alive, and I do under stand about many chiefs and no others.

Last edited by a moderator:

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Doesn't sound like you are gunna get any decent help around there. So I sent you a PM and if you are interested, I'll see if I can help you out. But you will need the patience of a saint to tolerate an old man who works at the speed of smell, asks copious seemingly stupid questions, makes you do meticulous methodical work, and is painfully blunt.
What he's trying to tell you is that ( from my experience) he knows his $hit and is very thorough and methodical before he jumps to a conclusion.