• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

What is more valuable?

What is more valuable?

• Excess Shop Space

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Excellent Health

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
This thread reminded me of a joke.

A 90 year old man that’s quite famous marries a beautiful 24 years old.

He’s being interviewed and of course the conversation eventually turns to his new wife and eventually the interviewer asks the question everyone wants to know about: “What about sex, um, there is such a big difference in age, what would happen um, if sex causes death”

To which he responds “At my age that’s not a concern, if she dies she dies”.
Sorry guys, I kinda screwed up the punch line.

The better ending is:
“To which he responds “At my age I’m not really worried about death. And if death was to happen during sex it wouldn’t bother me. If she dies she dies”

The funny thing is, if it is your every day type floater by the time you wait it out and see doctor you may no longer notice it as the brain starts to ignore it like it's a homeless beggar on a 401 offramp
That’s like the ringing in my ears. I don’t notice it unless something brings it to my consciousness. Like reading about floaters in this thread did.

I got my first floaters maybe 2 months ago. I tried to get rid of the dust in my eyes and eventually realized that they weren’t going away. They were pretty distracting for a few weeks and now I don’t know if they’re still there, breeding, growing.

Back