• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Watchmaker lathe countershaft parts

Rediron

I've got a few countershafts that could use a new home, all have been disassembled and rust removed.

Some chrome peeling and a couple cracks at the setscrews but more than enough parts to make at least 2 nice countershaft assemblies and then some. 20210210_064757.jpg 20210211_110923.jpg

Can discuss price on parts, whole assemblies or the lot. I like a good trade as well.

Located east central Saskatchewan, will ship.

Swharfin'

Out to pasture Red Seal Millwright
Was looking for some old parts for a hand cranked Tiger forge blower and came across a site Etsy I believe it was they listed watch and jewelers lathes one of those sites where everything was rare and vintage lol.

Rediron

Was looking for some old parts for a hand cranked Tiger forge blower and came across a site Etsy I believe it was they listed watch and jewelers lathes one of those sites where everything was rare and vintage lol.

I have no doubt this stuff is somewhat rare and vintage, but I don't think it's worth 600 usd per set. I often wonder how those sellers get away with how they price their items.