• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Using TapaTalk

Ben17484

Sorry if this has been asked before (I scrolled through the threads and couldn’t see anything), but does TapaTalk not work for this forum? I use TapaTalk for other forums and can find this site on there, but whenever I try to log in it tells me I’m not permissioned. I’ve changed my password and checked out my login credentials through the website, so I know they’re correct.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been asked before (I scrolled through the threads and couldn’t see anything), but does TapaTalk not work for this forum? I use TapaTalk for other forums and can find this site on there, but whenever I try to log in it tells me I’m not permissioned. I’ve changed my password and checked out my login credentials through the website, so I know they’re correct.

Lots of discussion on here about Tapatalk. Basically, it's not compatible. Most of us just use the forum directly without using Tapatalk.

Lots of love for Tapatalk on here. Even more love for the Admins. It's a volunteer run forum and Tapatalk compatibility is too much work to impose on our admins. So we choose to do without. To be fair, some are not happy about that group choice.

I am on the side that says we can live without it. I use a mobile and just go direct without Tapatalk. It works fine for me.

I see you are a new member. Welcome from Farm Country south of Chatham Ontario! You will find a great group of very friendly members on here with a very wide range of experience and knowledge.

Consider introducing yourself in the new members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and post some shop photos - we love pictures! You will get a hearty welcome. Lots of help spending your money too!