• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Trying to post Fusion 360 File

Crosche

Super User
Hi,

I tried to post a Fusion 360 file of a project I made and couldn't do it because the file type isn't recognized. Is there any way to work around this?

Thanks,

Chad

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
What's the file type? One way is to zip it and post the zip file (I think.... maybe).

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
When I want to share a fusion360 project I make a separate folder and invite users to that project. That way we can all make edits and we all end up with the same version. What are you making?

Crosche

Super User
When I want to share a fusion360 project I make a separate folder and invite users to that project. That way we can all make edits and we all end up with the same version. What are you making?

I will give that a shot. I already posted the file of the table clamp project I made under my original post.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I think that's a great idea to share projects but with my (free) license type I don't think it allows you to share a project. Anybody find different?

Crosche

Super User
Are we no supposed to share drawings? I thought that the only thing that they cared about was that Fusion 360 was not being used for commercial purposes. I can assure you that no money was exchanged at all.