• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Product Travers flat rate shipping

Product

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
In Friday's mail I received a Travers sales flyer. On pg. 2 it highlighted "Convenient Flat Rate Shipping"
Curious to see if this applied to Canada I email Travers Canada to ask.
Turns out it does apply to Canada. I confirmed that while it's UPS all charges are included.
Looks like the 5.1 lbs - 10 lbs for $19.95 is a decent deal vs. <=5 lbs for $16.95.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
That's correct. Actually its a tiered shipping rate by weight. I saw the little schedule on their recent mail out flyer but cant seem to find it online. Just remember, 100 $C minimum order.

1684176089633.png

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Given their pricing for most items going over the $100 limit should not be a problem. They have some cheaper tooling but most of their stuff is quality - i.e. not cheap at all i.e. way over the price of your average China reseller such as Vevor or Accusize.