• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Travelling from Squamish to Calgary?

Perry

Ultra Member
Thought I would post here...you just never know.

I'm trying to get 5 discontinued fence panels from Rona Squamish to Calgary. (Or somewhere closer to Calgary). They measure 95-1/2" W x 12" H x 1" thick. Not too sure of the weight, but guessing each panel would be 30 - 40 pounds.

Willing to work with you to make it worth your time. :)

Thank you.

Thank you for the space to post.

Just an update. I stumbled on VanKam Freightways LTD. . Looks like they only do western Canada.

Very helpful. Reasonable pricing. I am going to give them a try. Will update after I receive my items.

Might be a good option for the guys out west if their service follows thru with the delivery.

Cheers, Perry

Picked package up in Calgary on Wednesday. Package left Squamish Monday. Reasonable shipping time. Super friendly pick up at Mustang Freightways Ltd here in Calgary. VanKam and Mustang must have some type of agreement. $170 dollars seemed pretty reasonable to me.

Hopefully this might be of use to someone.

Perry

Back