• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Existing Feature torrent lathe T.72-42

Hello, Guys can any one help me for the status of my lathe machine Torrent T.72-42 the thread chart is not visible also the RPM chart not visible, can please send it to me some a good copy or picture of threading chart and RPM chart thank you

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hello, Guys can any one help me for the status of my lathe machine Torrent T.72-42 the thread chart is not visible also the RPM chart not visible, can please send it to me some a good copy or picture of threading chart and RPM chart thank you

Welcome from farm country south of Chatham Ontario.

If the folks at lathes.co.uk can't help, you can always make your own charts by measuring the speeds, feeds, and even counting teeth if need be.

This might be a good idea anyway as the charts are sometimes wrong or are missing some of the data. An in depth review of the combinations will sometimes reveal secret combinations that were not documented. This happened on my own lathe which didn't have a 1.6mm pitch I badly needed. Turns out it actually did have that pitch, it just wasn't documented on the threading chart.

Last edited:
Welcome from farm country south of Chatham Ontario.

If the folks at lathes.co.uk can't help, you can always make your own charts by measuring the speeds, feeds, and even counting teeth if need be.

This might be a good idea anyway as the charts are sometimes wrong or are missing some if the data. An in depth review of the combinations will sometimes reveal secret combinations that were not documented. This happened on my own lathe which didn't have a 1.6mm pitch I badly needed. Turns out it actually did have that pitch, it just wasn't documented on the threading chart.
Many thanks for the Idea, and many thanks for warm welcome it is Bless for me for I am being a member of this group God Bless for all the members

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Check out this post :

Looks like the chart is legible, you might be able to make up something.

Check out this post :

Looks like the chart is legible, you might be able to make up something.
Yes sir this is same of my lathe machine, many thanks for the sharing this is blessing for me..... God Bless you sir