Tool Tools of the Trades Show

Tool

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I skipped this one. Too many projects on the go, and I've spent most of the day in the shop.

I really don't need anymore tools, and I should be content with the ones that I have and use them more before buying any new ones.....:D.

Stuart Samuel

Premium Member
Picked up a pair of wire twisting pliers (you lock them on the wire and pull the knob on the end), a big needle with a flattened diamond cross section (the vendor said it was for leather, I wondered about sailcloth) and a nice straight peen/cross peen hammer. $65 all told, and some nice conversations. :)

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I bought some Milbar lockwire pliers at that show a few years ago too. The spring was broke so I had to disassemble them, and fit a new one. They work great. Don't use them much anymore, but when I was racing they were needed quite a bit. Only had crappy princess auto ones back then though.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
on the submarine

Woah Woah Woah.... Not so fast. You can't go dropping that little tidbit on here and then just leave it laying there like a big dead horse in the driveway!

You might as well have told us you had sex with Farah Fawcett on the beach in Maui.

I'm with @YYCHM , what's the submarine story?

At minimum we need a 6 page post and pictures!

Tom O

Ultra Member
Dad worked on a few sub repairs at DND Naden in Victoria he said one of them that worked on it would go out on the test dive.

Woah Woah Woah.... Not so fast. You can't go dropping that little tidbit on here and then just leave it laying there like a big dead horse in the driveway!

You might as well have told us you had sex with Farah Fawcett on the beach in Maui.

I'm with @YYCHM , what's the submarine story?

At minimum we need a 6 page post and pictures!
gettyimages-50312475-1587149075.jpg
Screw that, I want to hear the Farrah Fawcett story.....:rolleyes::p