The Scammers Must Never Sleep

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
It's a PHONE! With some TEXT messaging abilities
If it doesn't have number BUTTONS and fold it's a mini tablet with a phone app.

Gimme back my frakin flip PHONE.

I do online banking using a dedicated and wired pc that does nothing but banking. No surfing, no email just the bank.

On the flip side my OH has the Dick Tracey watch and does everything on that and her stupid smart phone so I guess I'm hooped anyway. sigh.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
On the flip side my OH has the Dick Tracey watch and does everything on that and her stupid smart phone so I guess I'm hooped anyway. sigh.

This is what drives me totally bonkers. She uses the same simple password for everything. Nothing I tell her sinks in. Her eyes glaze over and roll back into her head. Apparently I'm a neurotic paranoid half-brain who is afraid of my own shadow........

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
This is what drives me totally bonkers. She uses the same simple password for everything. Nothing I tell her sinks in. Her eyes glaze over and roll back into her head. Apparently I'm a neurotic paranoid half-brain who is afraid of my own shadow........
And then when SWMBO’d accounts get hacked it’s my fault and I get to listen to a stream of complaints about the jerks who messed up her FB and mail. Sigh.

Tom O

Ultra Member
All you can do is give her the standard reply.
” I tried to warn you but Noooooooo! “
Most of mine on the tablet are fingerprint.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
A snip from a facebook scammer, the original ad was for cheap tool box takes you to this site which I won't post the url it looked like a character generator puked but what and interesting company name they have and no matter the size all the tool boxes are the same price.:D:D:D..

scam.png