• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

The least expensive power feed I've ever come across

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
Ok, I ordered one. Why not. How can a 45.00usd power feed from Lucille-beautiful be a bad thing

Oh the things I’ll do drinking beer waiting for @Janger to post something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I hope it works. There have been a few other too good to be true deals like that where the seller subsequently invoked the random excuse generator - it shipped (but didn't), temporarily out of stock (never to be re-stocked), price/shipping 'correction'.... Your correspondence is tracked in Ebay so no issues there. But if you get stalled, don't wait around, go for the Paypal refund. If you happen to get it for that price, well, you are a hero!

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
That site also has some other great stuff inbetween the dental equipment. There’s a Cnc hand remote wireless for mach3, $60.

But... they seem to have disappeared! No listings at all for them... hmm.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
The listing ended. Now was it a mis-priced single item and a lottery ticket for Kevin? Or click bait? And so the adventure begins. I read a similar episode where the customer was wise to them & insisted on more expensive shipping mode at his expense purely to get the tracking number & establish the item was on its way. They weaseled out of it saying 'service not available' and yet were promising 15 day delivery via ChinaPost. Riiiight. A bad omen. Another guy got a tracking number all right, that was completely bogus.

I've often wondered what the game was on these bait transactions. Maybe they need to keep 'sales' scores up but it doesn't count bogus out of stock? Or they figure by running out the Paypal clock with endless excuse response.s they keep the proceeds. Paypal finally gets wise after 10 duds but they have made 1000USD & start up under another LuckyLucy iphone cases & end mills :) Too bad because it gives good overseas dealers a bad rep for transactions.

Attachments

• SNAG-6-20-2019 0000.jpg
    SNAG-6-20-2019 0000.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
We'll find out soon enough. I got the "it has shipped" message without tracking of course .

PayPal is usually pretty good for a refund

If it comes in I'll be shocked

My Banggood version is holding up so far
a2ec4b541872111f37a0c39c9c45c26a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
Update: tracking number now showing on eBay . Parcel last allegedly seen in bejing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
Well, it was a bust. The tracking code showed 'something' being delivered to Rio Rancho New Mexico on July 5th. I had to wait for today (original ship-by date) to log a complaint.

I had to send the seller a message, which went something like: "Your account is no longer active on Ebay and you have 204 negative complaints in 30 days. I know I was scammed and I request my money back".

I sent that at 11am, eBay (not PayPal) did a full refund at 1:30pm and closed my case.

kylemp

Well, it was a bust. The tracking code showed 'something' being delivered to Rio Rancho New Mexico on July 5th. I had to wait for today (original ship-by date) to log a complaint.

I had to send the seller a message, which went something like: "Your account is no longer active on Ebay and you have 204 negative complaints in 30 days. I know I was scammed and I request my money back".

I sent that at 11am, eBay (not PayPal) did a full refund at 1:30pm and closed my case.
That's too bad but not too surprising,i was hopeful that it was legitimate..

Tom O

Ultra Member
Not for a drive unit but I had a message flash on my phone saying delivered but have found no other notices but have been getting a phone calls in Chinese wtf?

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Beware of a deeper scam. Cell numbers have roots to other personal security information.