The Brent H update thread!

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
@David_R8 : I can send you the truss design if you wish.

Last couple weeks has just been hammering out the building to get the pallets of steel off the driveway and we are running in propane so I have all that going on….

On the flip side I am brewing beer and making wine and cider. So far - delicious and very tasty after a full day!!
Much appreciated bu not necessary. We have highly paid professionals navigating our local Byzantine design and building permit process .
Planning to go from my 20x20 flat roof to 25'ish x 35'ish with half story and shed dormers.
Hoping to break ground in June.

Brent H

Ultra Member
Just a quick update: many projects on the go or finished from installing Propane, gas fireplace, gas stove, new tile floors, laundry room make over, new powder room, new pantry/coffee bar etc

Yesterday I finally climbed through the shop rafters and ran the power lines for the mill and lathes. Such a fun task - anyway today I made some chips on the mill squaring up a piece of 1/4” stainless plate! Let the games begin!!! (Or resume I guess - LOL) ….and the image is too big to load from my phone:mad: - alas…. Sorry off to groceries and Canadian Tire ….