• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Test post

mmcmdl

Machinist/Toolmaker ( retired )
Just a test post . Nothing to see here . OK , now maybe something . I lost ability to post pics a couple of posts back . No attach files appeared . Seems to be working again . I could have overloaded the site ! :rolleyes: Anyway , Lake Louise was very nice .

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    388.1 KB · Views: 6

mmcmdl

OOOOOKKKKK . Seems as though you can't post pictures on the private conversation pages . Is this true ?

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
OOOOOKKKKK . Seems as though you can't post pictures on the private conversation pages . Is this true ?

You need a Premium Membership in order to attach images to PMs, if that's what you are talking about.....

mmcmdl

You need a Premium Membership in order to attach images to PMs, if that's what you are talking about.....
Yes ! Thanks @YYCHM , now I know . I'll have to learn as I go here , but will be a contributing member soon enough . :)