• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

SystemBoard End Mill Storage System (by request from the VI Meetup)

SkookumRob

Vendor
Premium Member
I was asked by our Vancouver Island Meet-up crew if I could price out the holders that we use in our factory for the members to purchase for their own use. Here are some pics of the system:

400a.png20240627_105720-removebg-preview.png400b.png

In order to put together an order for CHMW our supplier needs a minimum of $400 value (they normally sell large volumes to manufacturing plants)

So the system consists of the SystemBoard Frame 400A and whichever inserts you would like for your tooling.

SystemBoard 400A Frame with Bottom = $29.95ea
SystemBoard Insert = $6.70ea

Note that there is some "bulk" discounting if you are looking for a larger number of these

If you would like to participate in the group buy... please follow these specific instructions:

Click on this link: https://onlinesupply.ca/Skookum-End-Mill/end-mill-accy

Add your chosen components and quantities to the cart

Please DO NOT PAY for the order! We have a payment option called "I prefer to call in my credit card by phone"

Please use this payment method to complete your order. We will call you for payment if/when the minimum order quantity is reached by the group, and we are ready to place the order with our supplier.

Also Note: The checkout will calculate shipping costs from our warehouse to your location, so the final price is delivered to your door!

Last edited:
Back