• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

STM QCTP Ottawa $150

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
And one holder.

25e09df1-2558-4f85-8199-869bc0028339

fixerup

Super User
And one holder.

Thanks for promoting my ad. LOL

Small world, that is my ad.
Cleaning up my shop of stuff I will never use or duplicates of. I opted to keep my lantern tool post set-up instead of this QTPC. I know a lantern tool post shunned upon but I am so use to it and I like it. The ad above will list other stuff I have. helicoil kits 3/8" -16, 8mm 1.23 and 6mm1.00 @ $10 each or $25 for all three. A precision level vial, no base $25..... Sorry guys, I did post on this site , I wanted to sell local and skip the shipping part which I find annoying. From now on, I will start to post here, there is a few local members.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thanks for promoting my ad. LOL

Small world, that is my ad.
Cleaning up my shop of stuff I will never use or duplicates of. I opted to keep my lantern tool post set-up instead of this QTPC. I know a lantern tool post shunned upon but I am so use to it and I like it. The ad above will list other stuff I have. helicoil kits 3/8" -16, 8mm 1.23 and 6mm1.00 @ $10 each or $25 for all three. A precision level vial, no base $25..... Sorry guys, I did post on this site , I wanted to sell local and skip the shipping part which I find annoying. From now on, I will start to post here, there is a few local members.
Funny thing is I bought one on a whim very similar a few years back bxa a bit big for my old lathe, but my thought now is maybe I will combo it with a solid tool post for heavier cuts, although my aloris setup is very rigid and not unhappy with its not high on the priority list. Good luck on selling it.