Premium Member
And one holder.

25e09df1-2558-4f85-8199-869bc0028339

fixerup

Super User
And one holder.

Thanks for promoting my ad. LOL

Small world, that is my ad.
Cleaning up my shop of stuff I will never use or duplicates of. I opted to keep my lantern tool post set-up instead of this QTPC. I know a lantern tool post shunned upon but I am so use to it and I like it. The ad above will list other stuff I have. helicoil kits 3/8" -16, 8mm 1.23 and 6mm1.00 @ $10 each or $25 for all three. A precision level vial, no base $25..... Sorry guys, I did post on this site , I wanted to sell local and skip the shipping part which I find annoying. From now on, I will start to post here, there is a few local members.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thanks for promoting my ad. LOL

Small world, that is my ad.
Cleaning up my shop of stuff I will never use or duplicates of. I opted to keep my lantern tool post set-up instead of this QTPC. I know a lantern tool post shunned upon but I am so use to it and I like it. The ad above will list other stuff I have. helicoil kits 3/8" -16, 8mm 1.23 and 6mm1.00 @ $10 each or $25 for all three. A precision level vial, no base $25..... Sorry guys, I did post on this site , I wanted to sell local and skip the shipping part which I find annoying. From now on, I will start to post here, there is a few local members.
Funny thing is I bought one on a whim very similar a few years back bxa a bit big for my old lathe, but my thought now is maybe I will combo it with a solid tool post for heavier cuts, although my aloris setup is very rigid and not unhappy with its not high on the priority list. Good luck on selling it.