• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

CA-AB Steel, aluminum, brass and stainless for sale

Alberta
Type
Metal

Spitfire

A friend in Airdrie has purchased some materials from a local machine shop and now he needs to sell it. There is an assortment of steel, brass, stainless steel and aluminum solid, tube and bar stock in various lengths ranging from short off-cuts to 10' lengths. There is a pile of roughly 30 pieces of 1/2" solid square brass, about 3' long and other shaped lengths as well. I will be heading out on Saturday April 27 to find out his pricing on what he has and I will post more next week.

Spitfire

I now have a price list available

Attachments

• BrassBronzeCopper1.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 40
  • Aluminum spreadsheet1.pdf
    28.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Steel Spreadsheet 1.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 20

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thanks for posting this. Any idea about the alloys? Is it available starting now or specific times or..?

Spitfire

All items are available now. As for the alloys, let me know what you are looking at and I will find an answer to your question. The aluminum is 6061. I do have a few pieces of 2025 in 2.5" round bar about 24" long