• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Starred Dial Indicator $75

@Canadium I'll check my set to see if they are hardened and get back to you. It turns out the sets went throught several changes, and the included bits sere different in any case.

@Tom O I was expecting the plunge indicator style like ABOM has, but I'm very happy with the back reading type. It works just as good on the lathe, but is easier to read on the mill.

Sure looks like the same set to me but in a deluxe wood box instead of aluminum case and foam. I think Keith Rucker has the wood box version as well in his video about indicators.

it could have been older, but it looks pristine! Great for tramming the head of a manual mill.... I know you have a TF1, do you have a manual mill? I forget!

I have the Craftex 601 mill, Clausing 6300 lathe with gear selection, and Atlas shaper as well as the Haas TM1P and the notorious down Cincinnati lol I’ll have to get going on that again.

Back