• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Standard Modern 1133 Alabama Auction

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Road trip!
If this was in my area I'd go for it. It has all the goodies including tailstock. The banged up chip tray and rust has me wondering how well the the rest of the machine was cared for.

1328_8927_6.jpg

That's a nice little machine. Taper attachment, metric & imperial threadcutting. Too bad about the 80hr roundtrip for pickup...

This is a later model version of the 1133 as it has the fully enclosed, oil bath, Norton change gear box.

Chip trays bend really easily (like when using slings to lift it) as it is sandwiched between the lathe bed and the base cabinet - no other attachment point, just 6 through bolts.

Back