• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Stainless for sale/yard sale

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
Random stainless for sale. No idea on a fair price, I have them on Kijiji at $50-100 each(mostly to try to keep the tire kickers away). Located near Waterloo ON. I can get measurements/thickness if there's interest. The three bigger pieces will fit standard heavy truck frames, I'm pretty sure that's 34" wide.

Edit- seems to be 16 or 18 gauge, depending on the piece
IMG_1235.jpeg IMG_1236.jpeg IMG_1237.jpeg IMG_1238.jpeg

Last edited:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
If any of that is 1/4" thick or more, count me in for some. We can worry about price later, I know it will be fair.

Thumbs up! - LOL!

Chicken lights

IMG_1234.jpeg Somebody on here must be able to use these fender brackets. Brand new just been on the shelf for about an eon. $50 all four. Two different heights

Chicken lights

IMG_1244.jpeg For $50 (obo), you too could be the lucky owner of one stainless steel quarter fender. It's not labelled if it's a left or a right. Buyer to verify if it's the correct side they need