• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

South bend 9c lathe

GerryinBelleRiver

While I was out looking at a couple of Delta bench top 14 inch drill presses I stumbled across a Southbend 9C lathe. The guy said he intends to sell it but has not listed it yet. He intends to ask $2500. May be a little high for a 9c but this has to be the most pristine one I have seen. Not a mark on the ways and you could still see all the scraping marks. A little dirty but no chips or wear on the paint. Both the cross slide and compound were tight with hardly any back lash.

Only saw one chuck and a face plate. Couple of real nice jacobs chucks. There was a Kennedy tool box with cutters and other parts I could not get too but it will be included

If anyone is interested let me know and I will putyou in contact with him.

I will talk about the drill presses in a separate post 20220611_090150.jpg