• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Sourcing Tellurium Copper/C145 Alloy in Canada

Phaneron

Scott
Does anyone here know where I would be able to source solid rectangular tellurium copper bars, also known as alloy C145 in Canada? I'm going to need around 10 feet of bar around 2"x1". I can order it in from McMaster-Carr, but would prefer to buy domestically if possible. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta.

So
Does anyone here know where I would be able to source solid rectangular tellurium copper bars, also known as alloy C145 in Canada? I'm going to need around 10 feet of bar around 2"x1". I can order it in from McMaster-Carr, but would prefer to buy domestically if possible. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta.
I bought brass from Thyssenkrupp Materials North America in the NW of Edmonton a few years ago and know they handle copper as well. I'm not sure I can't even imagine what a10ft bar of copper would cost, or even what it would be used for! Good luck. There will probably be suggestions from other more knowledgeable members here.

Back