• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

someone in tri-cities area about to get a great deal on Colchester bantam 1600

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
The last 28 minutes is like the last 28 days.....its the last 28 seconds that reveal.

Were you watching - what did it go for?
to be honest I had to look away... or I'd have bid and been in big trouble with brother, brother's GF and my wife. But I sure wanted this at anything less than $1750, which I'm sure it likely went for.

I've bought from Jutzi before and machines tend to go for good prices at his auctions at this time of year. I bought Susquatch's surface grinder at this auction house last year around this time